Thursday, February 5, 2009

An Introduction

I am a 27 year-old stay at home Mom.  I have two beautiful sons, whom I adore. Matthew is 8 years old. And the baby, Gabriel, is 21 months.

I am currently an Avon Indpt. Sales Rep., and will possibly be joining Mary Kay. I love art. I do work in various mediums. Some of these include: Poetry, art, and photography. I love to read. I am exactly what you would call a 'book-worm'! lol 

But now, the most important, precious part of my heart and my life-

Jesus.

One word. But, HUGE meaning! I have been saved for awhile now. I am trying very hard to raise our children in a godly way. God is the center of our heart and our life. What, and where, would we be, without Him?!

The point of this blog? To praise God, and hopefully show what He has done in my life. Because I have been through ALOT, and there is nooooo way I would be here without Him.

The reason for the name of this blog? Because in many ways, life is a treasure chest.. and the people and things we collect along the way, all get stored there. And, if you are as blessed as me, you find many jewels. Mine?

Jesus. Matthew. Gabriel.

And with them, I am far richer than I can EVER put into words.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my blog! I look forward to reading more from you. PS - I LOVE historical Christian fiction and hardly ever find others that do. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts, and for leaving a message! Now, I'd love to read your thoughts! : )

God bless!

Welcome to my little corner of the world..

My photo
Hi there! My name is Joylynn. I am a child of the Most High God. JESUS CHRIST is my Lord and personal Savior!!

I am 38 years old and raising a precious 12 year old son and many fur babies. ♥♥

Followers